Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving and Christmas

Since all my stuff is in storage and packed away (argh) I have not been crafting. I have however been painting, walls. The kids' room is very close to being finished and the main bath room is on it's way as well. I still have to do a few touch ups here and there in those two rooms, but mostly they are just waiting for curtains!

Finding curtains proved to be a really big pain. Hubs picked up some for the kids' room all on his own, and I haven't seen them yet. Scary! I got curtains for the master bedroom and the computer room (both of which still need painted and don't really yet need curtains) but when they are on sale for 5 dollars..well you buy curtains!

So I realize that Christmas is soon-ish. I think everything is pretty well covered, maybe, I think. I dunno actually. Since everything is up in storage..let's just say I'm hoping to have everything back on track by October 15 including an xmas inventory as well as my webshop back up and running.

Also, I think my cat has fleas. I thought fleas only happened in the summer?!

No comments: