Sunday, August 26, 2007

House stuff, knitting, and avoiding the big FO

I spent the day up at the new house tearing the wallpaper down from the kids' room. I think we've decided on a color for that room as well, hmm. Pictures will be forthcoming I'm sure. This is the first big project that Tony and I are going to be undertaking. I'm a bit nervous about it frankly.

I also picked up yarn tonight to start on a couple of new projects. I still need to weave the ends in on my Twiggy though, tomorrow for sure! I promise!

I want to cast on for the skating sweater or the rockafeller jacket from the Twinkle's book. I have the yarn from both but I have no idea what I wanna doooo (i'm whining).

Humph. Poor Me.

Went and saw Aaron Lewis last night with the hubs, it was a great show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.