Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Let's try this again

I've had several blogs throughout my Internet years. Several, I don't think the count ever made it into the 100's but it was definitely at least 20ish.

I have a problem with "stick-to-it-ness". I never finish or keep up with anything that I start as far as blogs are concerned. Mostly, I start feeling like I'm giving up too much of my personal life and I freak out and stop posting. I'm going to try to not do that this time. Although I am trying to get in to Ravelry so I guess I'll be moving over there sometime soon but until then.

I have a lot of on my plat at the moment, knit-wise. We (as in my family and I) are in a bit of a money situation as my husband has just started a new job where we only get paid once a month. We'll be fine, we just have to rearrange some things, and we're in the middle of moving. Ha. So by the time this is all sorted out it's probably going to be October. October is when we really start to get serious about the winter holidays. I'm not sure how much money we're going to have to spend at Christmas time so I'm planning on making a lot of things for them. I don't believe in going into massive debt for Christmas and am going to try to avoid that.

No comments: